I managed to plant my peppers and tomatoes. Peppers are now on two beds. Chilly peppers are now on the lower part of the garden and sweet peppers are on the upper part so they don't get mixed.
Tomatoes have been transplanted last week, but due to the moody weather we're having I decided to cover them with protective textile. I made little covers on top of my beds so that my seedlings would be safe in case of a storm.
This was a good idea because last week we got some pea sized hail. The damage in the garden was minimal because it came from the side that is protected.
The worst damage was in my front yard where most of my flowers lost the stems and are full of holes. That is why my front yard vegetable pots are now also covered.
I managed to get some time and clean my potato bed.
Actually it took me 3 days to clean it, not so much because of the lack of time but because this past few weeks have been very wet and soil is not drying as it should. This means that the parts of the garden are too wet to work on them.
Like for example my bean beds. I managed to clean some parts of my beds like the one with my Zelenček beans
and a part with Purple King beans. But as you can see the rest is still covered in grass.
Of course if the rain stops because today it's rain day again.