2017 Harvest



Sunday, April 10, 2016

Weekly review 04.04 - 10.04.2016

This week has been very warm and dry until yesterday when we finally got some rain after almost 3 weeks of dry weather. Most of my seedlings is now outside, peppers in coffin greenhouse and tomatoes in shelf greenhouse. I still have second round of peppers and watermelons on my bedroom window and soon they will also go outside. Some of my lettuces are already ready for transplanting and they will soon go to the garden as soon as I get my new orchard bed ready for them.



Orchard is now in full bloom, all of my trees are blooming except apples. They still have small buds but soon they should also start blooming. Cherries are filled with flowers, there are thousands of white flowers on them and I'm sure I won't taste a single cherry from those trees. Blackbirds are already waiting on trees for my cherries :D






Front garden is also waking up. Iberis is in bloom again and Bleeding hearts are bringing some colour in still grey and empty flowerbeds.



Next week I should be preparing my garden for lettuce and beans and then most April work is done until transplanting time comes.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful flower clippings. That pink flower attracts me lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the blossums! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, new camera makes everything look better :D

      Delete
  3. You are well ahead of us. We could do with some of your dry weather and sunshine to dry out soggy soil a little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems there's a thick wall between Balkans and the western Europe. You keep getting rain and moist and here we have an early summer. El Niño really messed up things this winter.

      Delete

Every comment is appreciated ♥ Thank you ♥