As I thought this week has been a real test for our seedlings. Last week we had strong wind again. That's why yesterday I had lots of work in the garden.
All my seedlings were rolled on the soil by wind.
That's why I had to tie them up before we get more wind tomorrow.
I also had to do something with my peppers. They got too big in the house so now they are too tall and fell on the floor.
I decided to make small nets for peppers. Luckily I left some tree twigs from apple pruning.
I managed to make some strong improvised nets. Peppers are now secure and can't break when another strong wind hits.
Next week if weather calms down a bit I will plant the rest of the seedlings outside.