2017 Harvest



Sunday, February 2, 2014

Ice ice baby

I really don't have anything smart to say. Freezing rain is playing with us since Thursday and I'm too tired from removing all the ice just to get out of the house.
There are some parts of the yard I can't clean up. Ice is too thick to break it.

 And on the parts I can clean I just leave the ice next to the paths. Snow is also frozen so there is no room for the ice. (Yes that's Nero's butt)



Road is frozen...we have our own bob track

 The tracks are from the only thing that moves around- snowplow.


 Icicles now have baby icicles :)


And even if you get out you can't hold on to anything..everything is frozen.



Trees are also covered.

 
 I already fell on my butt while cleaning and got hit in the wrist with icicle while cleaning. If this continues I'll end up all purple like a plum.

10 comments:

  1. Goodness - you are having a hard time of it with the weather but I am sure it will help you appreciate the spring all the more - if and when it finally arrives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely will. I can't wait for spring. :)

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of ice! I'm sorry you fell, and having an icicle land on you is very scary, and potentially dangerous! Be careful. I hope your ice melts soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all hope it will melt soon. Weather guys say that well have better weather on Friday.

      Delete
  3. Every thing are frozen, I can imagine how cold there. If I live there I will miss my gardening time. That's look like my freezer :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it's not that cold. -5°C today.But it's still enough to cover us in ice.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. The quickest way to hospital vacations :D

      Delete
  5. It will be very slippery with all that ice and frozen snow, be careful, and remember within short spring will come, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, only 2 months more and spring is here. Yeeey :)

      Delete

Every comment is appreciated ♥ Thank you ♥