2017 Harvest



Monday, June 17, 2013

Vegetable risotto

I've been posting my boyfriend recipes and meals he was making. Well this is the last time I'm doing it. No we didn't break up it's just that I'm too lazy to post in his name.
So I've been nagging him to make a google account and I'm making him admin. So now this blog will have 2 admins. We'll see how long this will work ☺

Anyway here is a recipe for his Vegetable risotto

Ingredients: 2 cups of rice
                  carrot
                  onion
                  tomato
                  chard leaves
                  salt
                  pepper
                  lovage
                  glass of white wine


On a small spoon of oil fry onions and carrots. Add some water and cook for 5 minutes. Add tomato and white wine and leave it to cook till the wine boils down. Add spices and chard leaves. When chard leaves "fade" add rice and leave it another 5 minutes. If it's "too dry" you can add any vegetables. Mushrooms, beans, peas...


2 comments:

Every comment is appreciated ♥ Thank you ♥