2017 Harvest



Monday, June 10, 2013

sliding down my garden part 2

What happens when you have a bit clumsy woman...lets say my mum and a slippery grass? You get a broken fence ☺


Yesterday while she was watering flowers a bucket tap rolled down our yard and she cleverly went to get it.
As I said before our yard is still very slippery and usually I'm the only one that walks around it, so I have no idea what she was thinking but she went to get the tap.
I didn't see what happened, she just came and told me she broke the fence. Apparently she grabbed it and fell on it.

I did what every good daughter does: I laughed whole afternoon!!!
The problem was that there was a big hole in our garden fence and I needed to fix it fast or Nero would have a flower party inside.
And since she broke the post I couldn't put everything together again.


 So I gathered everything and took it to the basement.


I had to think of another way to make a fence.
Luckily I had some leftover cucumber net and it was the right size so I placed it instead of the fence. It looks weird but it will have to be like this for now.
I don't even have to mention that I laughed and teased my mum while building a new fence.


So now we have a new fence. In the end she even said that now she has a better view of her flowers, and I haven't laughed so much in a very long time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated ♥ Thank you ♥