2017 Harvest



Saturday, May 25, 2013

Turning into vegetarian

Whether I like it or not I think I'll become a vegetarian. Since I can't eat dairy products(I can eat only eggs) and I don't really like meat there is nothing left for me but vegetables and fruits. Or living out of the air and sun :D

Since there will be only rain for the next few days, I guess I'll have to eat something :) So I went to pick some lettuce for tomorrow.


Of course Nero went with me. I like it when he comes, he's a smart dog so he knows only to walk on paths and not to touch vegetables.


The only problem is he always wants to leave before I'm finished. So he goes to the gate and sits there till I let him out. It can be really frustrating when I'm tired from work to climb all the way up just to let him to the house and then walk back down.


Like I said before I'm on vegetables only diet but luckily my boyfriend is even a bigger weirdo then I am so there he always makes something new without meat and dairy :)

Today he made a shake from a banana, kiwi, carrot, apple and cherries


He also added some water and honey.
This is really delicious, and very healthy.


He also made a salad from 2 scallions, 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 radish, tomato and cucumber.


Chop everything together add salt, pepper, oil and balsamic vinegar.


Who said there can't be a lunch without meat :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I could become vegetarian but I do eat lots of veg - most of which I grow myself. That smoothie sounds delicious will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is appreciated ♥ Thank you ♥