2017 Harvest



Monday, May 20, 2013

Planting tomato seedlings part 2

Finally I'm done with this years seedlings. Except for the flower seedlings for next year everything else is planted.
Today I've planted last cucumber Regal F1


Around 100 seedlings of tomatoes(second round). I'm saying around cause I didn't count them, in some boxes there were 3 or 4 seedlings and in some just one.


and 9 Watermelon "sugar baby" seedlings.


So now I can say that everything that should be planted in the garden is already planted. I'm done for now. All that is left now is to tend them and wait for nice fruits.


But that doesn't mean I don't have other things to do.
Orchard is a mess. I should get rid of all this grass. I'll use it for mulching later when it's dry.


While I was looking for more work I saw that first early cherries are already red.
Again I can't reach them, and there is no way of climbing the tree. I guess I'll have to find another way to pick them up before birds eat everything.


Picked up some daisies on my way home. They will look great in a vase with columbines.



1 comment:

  1. You have a perfect climate in Croatia for growing watermelons! :)

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is appreciated ♥ Thank you ♥