2017 Harvest



Monday, June 25, 2012

Blackberries


Like I said a few days ago blackberries are ready for picking.


First few days there will be only 0.1 kilos every day but later,  when all of them turn black there will be many many more


And they are really big...you eat 2 or 3 and it's enough for one meal :D


Today there wasn't much work in the garden so I just walked around and took photos...of course after I picked peas and carrots, onions and parsley for cooking


I've added raspberries later with blackberries (again I forgot to take 2 cups)


When I pack everything it looks like I'm coming home from the market. Only I'm all sweaty and tired...thinking it better I look like that when I come from the market too :)


We were cutting grass in the front yard these days so now we have enough mulch for the peppers too


While I was taking photos I thought I could play a game like "where is Waldo"
Only mine would be called "where are my peppers"

Ooooh here they are...noup that's just grass :)


Only thing I can really see between peppers and grass is chinese cabbage we left to get seeds from it for next year.


On the other side of the garden first pattison squashes are starting to grow



Cabbages



Yes they little bugs are eating them too


 Had some time today so I decided to take photos of our front yard flowers



 Sedum is blosssoming


Basil


Lily

Morning glory


Larkspur


 Roses


 Marshmallow flower


Dalias and Nero


Remember our Fuchsias we have 4 little plants from the big ones now



When I got home our neighbor brought us his pears to try them...they taste really good


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated ♥ Thank you ♥