2017 Harvest



Saturday, May 12, 2012

Evil cherry

I saw today that our cherry tree is all red...so I gathered my tools and happily rolled down my garden to collect little cherries.
Cherry tree looked so sweet while I was walking towards it


But then when I was getting closer my horror was growing bigger and bigger. All the cherries were on 4 meters(13ft) and higher.
And there were a lots of them


I've zoomed them as much as I could :)



Big evil cherry is holding sweet cherries in the air and I can't reach them. I felt like a little kid being bullied by a big kid.
So I got really mad, and decided to chop off some branches just to taste those little red devils :)


With all the chopping and collecting I managed to gather only 1 kilo of cherries...and the rest of them...let's just say birds are having a party in our orchard :)



After cherry fight I was to tired to do anything hard so I just placed grass mulch around our tomatoes



Got some onions


And then I almost had a heart attack when this little creature "attacked" my leg. Little green lizard was angry because I've interrupted his nap time :)


After all the emotion all I wanted was to cut some lettuce and make myself some salad


Anyone hungry?? :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Leanan, thanks for following my blog - I like yours and your funny stories :)

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is appreciated ♥ Thank you ♥